• YEAR WISE SUBJECTS OF STUDY: B.Sc. (RD & IT)
(a) Phase - I - First Year B.Sc. (RD & IT) (one Year duration)
• Human Anatomy including Radiographic Anatomy
• Human Physiology including Biophysics.
• Basics of Radiation Physics (Applied) including Mathematics
(b) Phase - II - Second Year B.Sc. RD & IT (one year and duration)
• Radiographic Photography.
• Hospital practices, care of the patient in Radio-diagnosis and
• Physics of Radio-diagnosis & Equipment in Radio-diagnosis
and imaging Technology,
(c) Phase - III - Third Year B.Sc. RD & IT (one year duration)
• Principles & Practice of Radiodiagnosis and imaging
Technology and Radiographic technique.
• Advanced Techniques in Radio-diagnosis and Imaging
Technology (Principles and Practice)