Our Nursing College has contributed to the successful accomplishments and leadership of our students. Our Faculty continuous to grow in stature by contributing to practice based research and innovative method o teaching. Prizes also given to the students for motivation .
- Lamp lightening programme for Fresher students.
- Rally for the Community students
- SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME CONDUCTED:
1. Skill based on “CARDIO PULMONARY RESUSCITATION” at Santosh hospital collaborates with AIIMS under INDUSEM 11th Annual INDO-US WORLD CONGRESS OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE on 2ndoct,2015
2.“NATIONAL HEALTH SKILLS CONCLAVE” for Para medical students on Injection Technique, Incubator & Phototherapy of child from 8th ,9th&10th April 2016 at Santosh Medical college, Ghaziabad.
3.Train of the Trainer on IAP-NNF NEONATAL RESUSCITATION Programme organized by SEHPL on 6th October 2016 at Santosh Hospital.
4. Health care providers on “BASIC LIFE SUPPORT” Provider course organized by Vidyanta skills institute an AHA authorized International training center, Gurgaon on 20th April 2018 at Santosh Medical college, Ghaziabad.
CONFERENCES &WORKSHOP CONDUCTED:
- Training programme on “INDIAN PROGRAMME OF THE UNESCO CHAIR IN BIOETHICS (HAIFA)”Collaborated with Santosh University from 12th to 14th Nov 2016 at Santosh Hospital, Ghaziabad.
- Seminar on “SAVE FOOD” ON 6th January 2016 at Santosh Medical college,Ghaziabad.
- Workshop on “AIIMS basic Emergency care course” Under INDUSEM 11TH Annual INDO-US WORLD CONGRESS OF Emergency medicine on 2nd oct,2015 at AIIMS at Santosh University Ghaziabad.
- “NO TOBACCO DAY” Awareness Programme ON 31ST May 2015 at Santosh Hospital, Ghaziabad.
- PULSE POLIO PROGRAMME 2015 conducted at Santosh Hospital collaborates with NATIONAL RURAL HEALTH MISSION at Ghaziabad.